Try function f10 for volume down and function f11 for volume up

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chris Gilland
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 12:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Real Speak voices question

Well, I can tell you a few things:

if you have a num pad

fn+num pad plus and minus are your volume up and down,

fn+numpad star, which basically is the same key used for a right mouse
button in jfw, is your mute toggle on and off

fn+F7 and fn+F8 are your screen brightness

Those're the only ones at this point that I know of.

I'll have to try your fn+F3.

I didn't know about that but if that works, that would be awesome!

Chris.