Hello list,

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I've noticed that when
I uncheck Microsoft ActiveSync from launching upon start up via msconfig,
the start Jaws automatically check box option becomes unchecked.

I had noticed that when I disabled ActiveSync, and the next time I'd restart
my computer be it a restart or the following day, Jaws wasn't coming up.
This took some time for me to figure out, but I finally isolated it to
specifically ActiveSync.

Is this a bug that anyone else has delt with or can someone perhaps try to
recreate it on their end? It's not terribly disruptive or anything, but I
would like to know if it's an issue particular to my machine or a general
JFWissue.

I'm using the latest Jaws 11 release, xp pro and the latest ActiveSync.

Thanks...