Ok, this is strange. as previously posted I was unable to reply to any group
message. When I use control r for the reply I hear the tone that identifies an
edit field. Then I hear the tone turning it off with a warning message about
the contact name. At this point I am unable to enter a reply message. I can not
turn the edit area back on to accept text. Now if I back tab into the subject
and tab back to the message area it is now open for typing text.
I still think that windows live mail should have an alias name of Hoover, it
really sucks!
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com