Where can I find the beta version to try?
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows live messenger and Jaws 10

Hello all, does the beta version of Windows Live Essentials really work well with JAWS? I tried it with NVDA and it was utter rubbish in my opinion. So have gone back to 2009.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266