From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jose Lomeli
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Accessing the toolbar

Hello; Listers, Ok here is the deal.  I downloaded this thing its
called blogger for word.  Now it told me that in order to post to
a blog I need to access the toolbar! How do I do this and where
is it? Please help!
Jose Lomeli
Email: joselomel...@lavabit.com
Website: http://all4webs.com/q/2/jlomeli9393