Hi List.

I don't wish to spark off a debate, rather i'd wish to end the current debate we're having with the following article. It makes for an interesting read and goes some way towards stating what i've already stated, each to his own. the number of PC's on which MSEE is installed has not caught up to any of the big name providers yet. first, microsoft launched 1care, a product which didn't do well. this article references various things from the web including a PC magazine review as well as including statistics and links to other anti virus commpetitors. This was written by the Avast staff, and what's interesting is the fact that they're hole heartedly stating that they're not the only ones, and that if someone wants to, they can use any other product and don't have to use theirs. alot of the time, articles like this encourage you to use the product in question. Here's the link.

http://blog.avast.com/2009/10/02/and-what-about-microsoft-security-essentials%E2%80%94mse/

Mo.