Hi.

What graphics card is in the netbook? also, what version of jaws did you try to install? there was an issue with jaws 10 and some graphics cards mainly NVidia and ATI where a registry patch had to be used, let me know if you'd like the registry file.

Mo.

austin pinto wrote:
hi all my friend took dell mini10 netbook with windows xpsp3 home
eddition i helped him to set it up and installed jaws but problem is
in the freedomscientific video intersept window it shows that it is
installed but when we read any read only edit boxes it says blank and
on system tray no selected item whats the problem and how to solve