Hello everyone,

First of all, I've been working with David Faron a little so don't let part
of this message confuse you, so anyway, I'm pasting it so I can get some
help from folks that have this e-mail program.  Thanks very much in advance
for all of your help.  It's greatly appreciated.

Since I'm now using outlook 2003 how do I print my e-mail?  I did control P
earlier today because I wanted to print the one that you sent for whoever
transfers all of my stuff from the computers to the new one.  When I did
Control P it said something about save e-mail something about fax and there
was another option but off the top of my head can't remember what it was.

I just got one that I think Gram will get a kick out of.  The subject line
is:  A quiz For Bright People.

Best wishes,

Jenny Bomareto

goldi...@mho.com