Hello Jim;

well, if you go into your contacts, ctrl+shift+c,

and, if you go to view,

if you have your view set on list, you always will hear,
create a new category button
then the list of contacts will show.

if you change from list to;
tiles with preview, you won't hear,
create a new category button

as for the duplicates,
do you have a backup of your contact list?

also, when you go into your contacts, with the list checked in the view menu,
when you land on the,
create a new category button
then you should hear, your first contact in the list,
do a ctrl+shift+g=new cadigory, you should hear,
create a new category edit button

just type the name of the group,

then tab to save, lets get that far first.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Rawls" <jazzpi...@verizon.net>