Have you tried JAWS key+ctrl+s from anywhere in Windows?

From Chris H in Derbyshire

On 11/09/2010 13:45, Kerryann Ifill wrote:
Hi Chris,

I do have hte voice profiles, but as I said it seems as though there's a bug
since I don't get those additonal dailogues unless jaws is set to run in
normal view and not from system tray.

Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris
hallsworth
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 6:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Voice Settings

Hi all.
FS do do a free DAISY book on Voice Profiles. I encourage you to
download that and give it a listen and follow Dan's examples.

  From Chris H in Derbyshire

On 10/09/2010 22:56, Alan Dicey wrote:
Dear Kerry,
I am also working on how to figure out this mess FS created with setting
up and setting each of the Solo-Direct voices profiles.
It is not easy, not hard, but very very tricky!

If I figure it out, to the point I can write about it, I shall let you
know!

Strange FS does not post a darn thing on this subject on their web site!

But does that surprise you?
Not me!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerryann Ifill"<k...@caribsurf.com>