Hi, yep just replace 90 with 10 or 11 and it'll work. The batch file will need to be on the root of your pen with an autorun.inf file, download the latest jaws pen drive release to see what i mean, that way you can see the way they've layed it out. the pen drive will not auto start due to a limitation of windows, you would have to press enter to launch jaws when you've given windows a good few seconds to detect it. this is a windows limitation.

Mo.

Josh wrote:
Friends,
I have a batch file I think for Jaws 9 thumb drive version. Can someone take a
look at it pasted at the bottom and see if it is written correctly? Now second
thing can I replace the 9 with 10 or 11 and it still work correctly? I have
never worked with batch files I just grabbed this one back when jaws 9 was out.
Does the batch file have to be in a certain place on the flash drive in order
for it to work correctly? When I open the flash drive will it automatically
start at that point or should it start as soon as the flash drive is inserted?
Thanks for any help offered on this matter. Batch file for 9 below. I am saving
this in a notepad document other than that I have no clue.

[autorun] open=JAWS90.bat Action=JAWS icon=JAWS90\jfw.exe shell\JAWS="&JAWS" shell\JAWS\command=JAWS90.bat For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: