I'm thinking it will work fine. I've mainly taught myself how to use Facebook, but I did have help in setting up my account, so I can't advise you much there. The easiest site to use is www.m.facebook.com

HTH.
Sherri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Adams" <hamsh...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:03 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Getting started with face book

I am using the beta version of jaws and windows XP and I would like to know if this is sufficient to get started with face book? I would appreciate if someone could give me some starting pointers for face book. Please keep it simple as I am a novice computer user. Thanks much,

Best wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
THE HOUR IS LATE AND
THE NIGHT IS FAR SPENT