The first thing is to check out if your present computer will work with Win 7. Believe you can do that check on the Microsoft site @
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=1b544e90-7659-4bd9-9e51-2497c146af15&displaylang=en

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francis E. Khan" <fek...@tstt.net.tt>
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:41 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading to Windows 7

I have been using Windows XP for a while and now that I have heard a lot about Windows 7 and what it can do, I want to purchase a full version of the program to update my computer. However, I have heard that there are several versions to choose from such as Home Premium, etc. I want a version that won't cost a figure which will cause me to apply to the bank for a loan to be paid off in three years. It should also work with JAWS 11 and later.

I understand that there are many experts on what Windows 7 does and I hope you can give me advice on what I can buy. Will $200 be enough to purchase my copy of Windows 7? And from where, directly from Microsoft or Amazon.

One more thing. How do I keep my programs that I use now so that they can work after the Windows 7 has been installed.