I don't think he is asking about replying to a individual sending a private message, but to a individual that posted to a list or group.
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfia...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reply to sender

control r will do it.

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:44 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] reply to sender

Is there any easy way to reply to sender with windows live mail and jaws 12 on an win 7 machine? The way that I just accomplished was to have the message open then under tools start to add to contact list. I could then read the email address. I could not select and copy but was able to remember the address. Then I opened the message and did a reply I cleared the group address and typed in the address that I wanted. There must be an easier way.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Holger Fiallo

Kind Regard