Hi Jim,

I am using Eudora with window7 64 bits laptop computer without any problems. I have been using Eudora for at least 6 years and I am for the moment not making any plans to use any other email client.

You can also join the Eudora blind list where you can get help from people who knows Eudora better than I. Just type subscribe in the subject line of a blank email and send it to:

blindeudora-requ...@freelists.org

If I can be of any help, write me off list and I will see what I can do.

Lennie