From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Graham Smith
Sent: 03 October 2010 19:20
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JSS files

HI

Recently I have been looking at Microsoft Works.  I used to use Word 2003
and if I am not wrong the wordprocessor here in Works is very much the same,
any ideas?

I am currently woriking with the Works database and having some success.

My question is can scripts for say Access could be assigned to the works
database program or say excel scripts assigned to the works spreadsheet
program.

I must admit the calendar feature here in works is quite good as well,once
you have mastered the way to use it.

I appreciate the likes of Excel cannot be compared with the works
spreadsheet but if I could get jaws to at least move between cells it would
be a great start.  At the moment there does not appear to be a way at all
for jaws to announce the cell or where you are at all when tabbing or
arrowing.  Hence I was wondering if Excell scripts could be assigned to the
works spreadsheet?

I am using Windows seven, jaws 12 and probably the latest works program that
comes free with most computers.

Graham