Hi.

Sounds like jaws isn't seeing the updated content on the page, try insert escape when the page opens and has loaded to refresh the buffer.

Mo.

CrisMunoz54 wrote:
Hello list,

A few minutes ago, from my Google Reader page I clicked on the Gmail link
and when the new tab opened, instead of the standard view page with all the
usual information, (links, messages, edit fields etc.) I'm getting a page
with no links and just a few lines saying content landmark, navigation
landmark, search landmark and so on. When I go around the page with either
the jaws or Jaws to pc cursor, I can read some of the missing information,
but no luck with the virtual cursor. I'm doing this through IE8. Can anyone
else recreate or confirm this issue? I don't know if it's just my machine or
if it's some new Jaws problem.
I'm pasting below what appears on my screen.

banner landmark
search landmark
navigation landmark

complementary landmark