From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gena
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 11:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Combo Boxes IE |Reading Character By Character

?Bill, when I find myself needing this information, I enter forms mode in
the combo box, arrow down to what I want to see, go out of forms mode and
then I can read letter by letter what is in the combo box, also being able
to copy and paste this same information into a text document.  If you are
unable to go in and out of forms mode, I do not know what advice to give
you, sorry.  I hope this helps.

Your friend,
Gena