Hi, yes I have had this as well, never sussed out what it was, just assumed there was something old running on 64 pc

-----Original Message----- From: lmorris1...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 8:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] error message at start up

I am using windows seven, and the most recent jaws v11 update. When I start my PC I sometimes get the following windows seven error message:

" a running program is not compatible with some visual elements. Click here for more information."

I assume this is a baloon message. However, alt plus n does not let me get to it. The issue doesn't seem to impact anything but being I am totally blind I can not monitor what is on the screen to find out what it means.