Hi,
Because I did not know how to use WMP or whatever, I have a folder under my documents called my music. In my music I have MP3 songs organized by artist then album. I go into a folder, control a, press enter and whatever your default program for playing music will play all highlighted songs. but now I am learning WMP. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Repeating a track in windows Media Player

Thank you kindly.

Trish

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 1:36 PM

Treat your music list as a multi-select listbox.

Downarrow through your list and check the songs you want to play.

Then, press your applications key. It should have play in the list. Hit it and enjoy.
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve
Lansing, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>