To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] My cheap way of writing checks

Being the kind of person who likes to do it cheap, and do it myself,
I made a template in MS Excell.
I started out by making photo copies of my checks. You can see how cheap I
am.  I didn't even want to waste real checks.
Then by trial and error I adjusted cells and columns and rows until I have
things reasonably lined up, and can get the words and numbers in the right
places.
I even have a file of checks that are repeating, so I only have to change
the date each time I write them.
I'd be willing to share the template, but It may need to be adjusted to
match your printer
Email me at the above address if you want it.
Blessings,
Tom