You have to access the properties of your Wireless Card in Device Manager to get to the page that allows you to change the channel number.

At 07:20 PM 10/15/2010, you wrote:
Using windows seven and latest 12 beta

We have been experiencing very patchy internet connection lately, just spoken to our ISP and they tell me nothing is wrong and that there is probably a mobile phone or some such thing in the close cacinity causing the problem.

I am tending to believe him because our main pc which is wired direct to the ruter has no problems. He has advised me to alter the channel setting on the router, I am able to get into the router and see all the settings but wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction to alter the channel, I have just taken a quick look and did not see where I could alter it. Is it under wireless, security or where?

Appreciate any help.

Graham