Hi Eric.
Would you please give the URL for the Tech Talk event.

Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Damery" <edam...@freedomscientific.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 6:41 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Tek Talk tonight at 8 PM, we will discuss JAWS 12

Hello all,

First, I'm sorry for the topic and announcement but I know many of you
are involved with Public Testing of JAWS 12 and think this is a good
opportunity for you to get an update. I'm scheduled to be on Tek Talk
tonight at 8 PM Eastern time so if you have an opportunity to drop in,
I'm sure it will be a good discussion and a chance for some questions.

Regards,

Eric Damery

Freedom Scientific

Monday October 18th: 8:00 PM EDT: Tek Talk presents Eric Damery, Vice
President, Freedom Scientific to discuss JAWS 12.
Visit the Pat Price Tek Talk Training Room at:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2