From: "DJ" <grou...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Still Partition Assistant problems

I tried shrinking my C drive yesterday and was given a message that the
resizing couldn't take place because files on the drive were in use.   Was
asked if I'd like for Partition Assistant to perform after the next reboot
and I answered "yes", but after rebooting, nothing happened.  I suspect you
can't resize the working partition.