Hi Eric,

Thank you so very much for the quick reply. It is good to know that I can use Jaws on multiple computers and yes I am the only one to use my license. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my license for all the tea in China since I would be totally loss without Jaws.

Thanks again. Take care,At 07:15 PM 10/18/2010, you wrote:

Lennie
Lennie,

As long as you are the user, this is not a problem. Many users have more
than one computer and they install their license on all of them.

Regards,
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lennie
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 6:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How many computers can I used my license?

Hi,

I have Jaws 11 the latest on my desktop and laptop computers. My
activation key is set to 3.

My question is this. I will be acquiring another desktop computer (don't
know much about it except it is running XP) from a friend who doesn't
want it anymore. Can I install my license of Jaws on a third computer
or will I be using Jaws illegally?

Many thanks in advance. Take care.

Lennie