From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS SMA's

On the JAWS 12 podcast presented on Access World this past
Monday, Eric Damery mentioned that the cost of an SMA to
upgrade to the pro version of JAWS 12 if you have not kept
your SMA up to date is $400.  That's almost half the price
of buying JAWS for the first time.  Has FS always charged
this much to reactivate an out-of-date SMA, or has the price
increased?  I bring this up because it would not seem to
make economic sense to upgrade to JAWS 12 unless you are
also upgrading to Windows 7.

Gerald

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: