I would say wlm, but it could be jfw, also jfw 12.512, is the official release of jaws 12.0.
From: "Greg Washington" <gregw...@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:13 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] First impressions of WLM&Jaws 12 public

I just downloaded WLM 2011 and Jaws 12 public 12.0.512. I am using windows 7 64 bit edition home premium. WLM feels a lot smoother with JFW 12 public(navigation with up&down arrows). and speech seems more responsive as well. but I do notice that Jaws does not announce whether a message is read or not or whether it has attachments which is somewhat annoying. Also, Jaws does not read all the fields in spellchecker, especially the field that shows what it thinks is misspelled. Again, very annoying. Are these a WLM 2011 issue or a JFW 12 issue?