From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
chris
hallsworth
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 5:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is there a JFW12 short cut
keystroke combo to
turn on/off the JFW virtual ribbon?

I found a way through the JAWS startup wizard. You can also
do it
through Settings Centre. Just search for "Virtual Ribbon"
without quotes.

You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.

On 22/10/2010 01:07, Dujari, Prateek wrote:
> Thanks and my Q i is in the subject line.
>

> Prateek
>

> For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: