Hello everyone.  I had a strange thing happen Friday when I updated to JAWS
12.  Since the update, I haven't been able to open links or view emails in
my browser.  I try to open them, and I get a message saying "This action has
been canceled due to settings on this computer.  Please see your
administrator."
Now, I haven't changed any settings, and though I have searched and
searched, I cannot find the junk email settings, which is where I assume
this setting would be?  I am using JAWS 12, and Outlook 2010.
I would be grateful for any assistance with this problem, as it is causing
me problems with school.
I do have the virtual ribbon setting turned on in JAWS, though I'm not sure
if that makes any difference.
Warmly,
Melissa