control+shift+c
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gena" <wildflow...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 10:32 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Is there a shortcut key for contacts in WLM2011;

?I apologize if this has already been covered.  I didn't expect everything
to be so changed with the menu items when I installed the update for Windows Live Mail 2011. I have never had reason to deal with these damn ribbons and that is definitely going to be the death of me yet by the looks of it. Now I'm having a hard time finding things. The biggest thing that is driving me
crazy is that I can no longer pull up my contacts list so that I can edit
them or copy information that I have saved.  I'd greatly appreciate it if
someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
Gena