I might do that if someone could tell me how to remove the scrips I currently have.
Otherwise, I imagine there would be conflicts?

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love
is stronger than the love of power
then the world will know peace.

On 10/27/2010 3:01 PM, Patti wrote:
Why don't you get skype talking?

I have the same issue with JAWS12, where it says that Skype Watch is not loaded, but in JAWS11 all is well, and I don't know what I've done differently.