I've been a long time 3270 programmer mostly cobol/cics. Now my employer is
moving me to microsoft visual studio where I'm suppose to learn visual basic
and sequel server.

I'm using jaws 12.

My shop is currently using visual studio 2008 but we'll be moving to 2010 at
some point in the future.

What version of visual studio works best with jaws?

Are there specific scripts I need to load?

If so, where can I get these scripts?

Are there any specific setup I need for visual studio?

This is pretty urgent since I'm suppose to be assigned a new project in a
couple of weeks.

Thanx,

John Carty