From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Mike &
Barbara In Arcadia
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] automatic forms mode

HI Marilyn;

Do the following;
1. Press insert + 6 on the number row to open the
configuration manager.
2. Press control, shift, +D to open the default
configuration manager.
3. Press Alt + S to open user options.
4. Arrow down to Forms and press enter.
5. The first checkbox is Enable Auto Forms Mode, press the
spacebar to
uncheck this box.
6. Tab to Forms Mode Off When New page Loads and press the
spacebar to check
this box, then tab to okay and press enter.
7. Now, press control + S to save the settings and press Alt
+ F4 to close
the configuration manager.

You're done.  Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike