To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 8:42 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] burned an audio cd

Well after about 6 hours fighting with windows media player I looked at the programs page. There is a simple to use mp3 cd doctor lite program. It took less than 30 minutes to locate, download, install and make the audio cd. The only major difference with the resulting cd is that it does not have a label and the track names are lost.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com