Hi,

I just installed Jaws 12 the other day and today I used my Quicken 2003 for the first time with the new version of Jaws.

I cane across a problem and I am wondering if anyone on the list experience the same problem.

Jaws is reading the register okay and seems to report the heading such as date, num, payee etc. okay.

However, when I did CTRL+S to record split transactions, Jaws 12 could not read category, memo and amount. All that I heard was account setting and blanks as I tabbed through each field.

I had to exit Jaws 12 and restart Jaws 11 to correctly read the split screen. Has anyone else noticed this? And if you are not having any problems with the split screen and Jaws 12, I sure would like to know how you got it to work?

I am thinking that the problem lies with the scripts and I did do the the utility merge from Jaws 11 to Jaws12. Would it be wise to take the scripts from Jaws11 and insert it into Jaws12?

Any suggestions and help would be greatly be appreciated since I use Quicken 2003 heavily.

Thanks and take care,

Lennie