Press f6 until you hear mail and then arrow down until you hear contacts and then press enter

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: Greg Washington
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 7:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Exporting contacts from WLM

Hello everyone,

I am using Jaws 12.0.512 and the newest release of Windows Live Mail (WLM)
on a computer running Windows 7 home premium 64 bit edition.

I am having a very hard time figuring out how to export my contacts from WLM
so I can use them in Outlook 2007.  I cannot find how to access my contact
list in WLM and then find the export item on a menu.  I hit shift+control+c
and that only takes me to the page where I can add a contact.  I hit alt and
the only menu items that appear are the system menu where I can maximize,
minimize the screen, etc.

I took a look at the windows live mail tips and tricks item on David's site
and didn't see anything there that could help me with this.  Any help with
this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg Washington