Same here cannot convert pounds into canadian dollars

-----Original Message----- From: Flor Lynch Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 9:23 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] cannot use currency converter in research it I got the no results found too, for converting EuUR12.50 into GBP, and also for EUR12.00 into GBP.

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] cannot use currency converter in research it

Hi all.
I can duplicate this problem. For Andrew yes capitalization matters.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 15/11/2010 06:42, Andrew Head wrote:
Hi all, I am using jaws 12 and am trying to use the currency converter. I am trying to convert 30 US dollars to Australian dollars. I type 30 USD followed by a space then AUD and each time I don't get a result. I have tried with a few other currencies such as british pounds to australian dollars and still nothing. does capitalisation of the currency symbols matter?
Andrew