This problem has existed for a while now, tech support says its a Word issue but when I try it without speech running it works fine. I like to use same page linking in Word to easily get to a certain part of adocument. I know about bookmarking but you have to continually remove the ole links in there that are generated from copying/pasting and it just isn't cool.

The problem is you ought to be able to highlight a certain text in a document, go to the top of the page, hit ALT E, then H to "Paste As Hyperlink" and it ought make a link there that is executable and whisks you to the point from where you copied it. Only when Jaws is running it won't paste it at all. It did back in version 8 or 9, can't remember which, but never since. Tech support stands by the fact its a Word issue even though it worked in past versions of Jaws and it works without Jaws running.

Have any insight on this?

Thanks.

Brad Dunse

Instead of waiting out the storm, learn to dance in the rain

b...@braddunsemusic.com

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse