MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 21/11/2010 17:48, stewart ross wrote:
hi does this mean that jaws 8 9 and ten won't work with window's 7? from
stewart
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein"
<jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] re jaws and window's 7

I have Jaws 11 and 12 and they work fine
Hope this helps

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein

Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: stewart ross
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 12:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] re jaws and window's 7

ok hi don't no if my messages r getting through
please could someone help me
i am thinking of upgrading to window's 7 and am wanting to no, what
vertions
of jaws will work with window's 7?
many thanks from stewart ross