For sure. I had always used only IE, but now seeing that Firefox can give me access to sites IE won't handle with Jaws, I may be interested in doing more experimenting with other browsers at somepoint. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] changing firefox to not be default browser

For future reference, you may regard that whenever you install a new Web browser, whether it warns you or not during install, it will try to be the default browser. There is a setting (checkbox) in internet Explorer Options, "Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default browser"; and you might want to tick that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shari" <shariw...@sbcglobal.net>