Years ago, I wrote a silly little JAWS script that simply Script SayLineAbovePCCursor ()

RouteInvisibleToPc()
InvisibleCursor()
PriorLine()
SayLine()
PcCursor()

EndScript

I map this script to control j. Since I am in unix a lot of the day, reading the line above the PC cursor, without having to take my hands off the keyboard, or switching cursors, is quite handy.

However, on my new Windows 7 laptop,, with JAWS 11, this script does not work. On my Windows XP laptops running the same version of JAWS, although 32 bit instead of 64 bit, the script works fine. I basically did a cut and paste so the syntax is identical.

I tried putting the script in the default script file. I tried putting it in a dedicated script file for cygwin. No joy.

I can't seem to even make it dump debug statements. It's like it just ignores the script entirely.

Any ideas of what is going on?

Thanks.

--
Blue skies.