I just tried it, but in addition to installing the Yahoo toolbar, when I
bring up the menus, they say nothing at all.  What am I doing wrong?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessible DVD Players for Windows 7

VLC is good.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Feldman
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 5:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Good Afternoon,

Are there any accessible DVD players out there for Windows 7?  I want to be
able to do the basic things like pause, rewind, fast forward, but also bring
up the DVD menu and select things like turning on descriptive video or
watching the extras.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard