Hi folks, I've check the openbook 8 Users Guide to no avail. The
Freedomscientific web site also was of no use.

I would like to start an express batch in background and have it read to me as
it processes the pages. Even though the guide says we can do this, it does not
make it clear, how to tell it to start reading, once the first few pages are
ready to be read. It also doesn't tell us how to suspend scanning, when we've
grown tiered of standing there turning the pages.

Have any of you figured this out yet?  If so, would you tell me how to do this?
 It would make the scanning process a lot less boring!

Many thanks in advance! Vicky