Good deal Victor.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scorpio Forever" <scorpio...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] User Account pop-up.

There's also a setting you can set in the Google search preferences at the
top of the tabbing order somewhere, that will allow you to filter out
x-rated hits and so on and so forth, and you can set it to exclude those
kinds of results.

Personally, I've never come up with any x-rated hits, while searching for
something g-rated, unless I was looking for something x-rated  that is.
LOL.

Scorpio