Is this program free, or is the free program a revised version of it?  And
where do you get it from?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of John M.
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 8:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Scripts for mp3directcut

Have you tried using the program without the scripts?  As I mentioned
yesterday, I used MP3 Direct Cut quite extensively a few years ago, without
any scripts and it worked perfectly well with Jaws 6.2.  It is a simple
program, which is used with either standard menus or single letter keyboard
commands.  If I recall, the only area that required using the Jaws cursor
was setting some of the options in the preferences dialogue.

John