From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
wayne smith
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] FS Openbook

Hello-

I am just looking for a list for Openbook that is like this
one.  I have
Openbook 8 and it is the most unstable program I have ever
tried to use.  It
doesn't even have the ability to update it in the Help
menus.  It locks up
my computer more often than a bank gets locked up and it
scans bucks as well
as cabbage makes for good steaks.  Where do I go?  Calling
FS tech
support(?) has been of absolutely no use.  I have used this
program for many
years and I am looking for my Openbook 7 disk (if it will
work with 64bit).

Wayne (in scan breakdown-Valium )

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit:
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com