This is the big problem, I was thinking of trying IE 9 until i read the message saying how it messed up WLM and then within ten minutws somebody else says it works just fine, what sort of a chance do we have?

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 12:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] wlm problem fixed

?I have IE 9 and WLM works wells for me.

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 8:58 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] wlm problem fixed

This is quite interesting. The other day jaws stopped automatically reading
emails when I opened them. Sometimes it would but only about 20% of the
time. I did not realize that upgrading to I E 9 had this affect. Yesterday I
uninstalled I E 9 and now windows live mail is working as it should.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational
with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the
blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

Holger Fiallo