Worked like a charm. thanks much.

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ctrl shift c problem in WLM

I find that control 3 is perfect all the time
this will bring u to your
contact  list
just arrow down to the contact you wish to remove and tap the delete key
Hope this helps
Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein

Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: lmorris1...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] ctrl shift c problem in WLM

The ctrl shift c combo does not appear to work since my WLM was updated. I
can not get to the contact list on a consistent bases using this keystroke.
Now it only let’s me add a new contact. I want to delete a contact. I am
using jaws v12.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com