From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CONVERTING PPT TO A READABLE FORMAT

Friends,
I am currently back in school and have encountered a problem with a
powerpoint. This Powerpoint is not being recognized by Jaws and I cannot
figure out how to convert it, if there is a way to convert it. If anyone
knows how to convert Powerpoints into a format that Jaws will read can you
please assist? The assistance will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If the conversion steps will need sighted assistance please indicate.
My instructor is willing to convert it, but she is not certain as to how to
go about the conversion either. Thanks For answers to frequently asked
questions about this list visit:
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com