I am tired of seeing outlook 2020 in the subject field.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "FrDoug" <frd...@blomand.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2020 question

Steve,

Thanks .  I'll try it.

Doug

From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 2:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hmmm,

You actually need to send the actual word document itself as an attachment. I'm not sure if Outlook 2010 has an automated way to handle those documents.

If not, when you copy the body of the word document, i.e. with the document
opened, select the entire document with control-a then copy it to your
clipboard with control-c, you could then create a new email message and
paste the text contents in with control-v. When you do it that way, you are just sending the body of the document either as .html or as .txt, depending
on how you have your email client configured to send outgoing messages.

Steve